Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tiger's act has jumped the shark

Watching Eldrick's interview after he blew up on Sunday has officially made me a Tiger hater. When asked what his schedule looked like for the rest of the year he sarcastically remarked that he would be playing in the future. No shit! I am starting to think that this guy doesn't get it, or more likely his people are giving him shitty advice. Had he enlisted the services of the Boiler Management Group (heretofore referred to as BMG) we would have advised him to say the following:

1. My game really got away from me this weekend.
2. After all the damage I have done to those around me I am very thankful to still be out here trying to put it back together.
3. It is going to take some time but I am confident that if I focus on my game I can be the player that I was.
4. Thanks to Farmers for putting on a great tournament and for contributing big coin to the local charities.

Put some balls in the fairway, make some putts and and act like you actually give a shit about the other people in your industry that are putting your sorry ass on a pedastal and maybe you can get back to half of where you were.

1 comment:

  1. Right on RNB. Tiger has lost his aura of invincibility. He can't put four rounds together right now. The young guns don't fear him anymore.

    ReplyDelete