Saturday, April 23, 2011

THE POLICY




Hello again my boiler brothers! I wanted tell you about something that can literally change your life for the better. I call it "The Policy". When I turned 50, I decided that it was time to set things straight. I announced to my beautiful family that going forward, I would no longer be attending gatherings or functions that I really did not want to attend. You know what I am talking about..........Those marginal events that you feel pressured to attend, because if you don't, somebody will be offended. Well you know what? I don't care any more! Now,to be sure, if you chose to invoke The Policy, you also must accept it when you host a gathering, somebody does not show up, because they did not feel like coming. Live The Policy.......Accept The Policy. It will set you free! Of course, The Policy could earn you a registered letter from your wife's attorney.

2 comments:

  1. A side note: It's best not to invoke The Policy on Holidays.....Be reasonable,and pick your spots. Happy Easter everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G I have implemented The Policy!!!! Thank you for leading the way!

    ReplyDelete