Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BCS Championship


Well fans, the bowl season is over. I thought the Auburn/Oregon championship game was entertaining,even with the mistakes and penalties. No matter how fast and slick Oregon's offense is, it still has no answer for a swift punch to the mouth. Ohio State delivered that punch last year in the Rose Bowl, and Auburn delivered it this year. Good physical football will beat flash and dash on most occasions. On the gambling front, the game went off as a pick, with the over/under an absurd 72! After a late consultation with my brother Gregg,I got down on Auburn just before kickoff, and was able to deliver a long overdue punch to my man Al's boiler. As for my underdog bowl betting strategy, the chalk went 18-15-2 against the spread this bowl season. Oh well, we will try that "system play" again next year. War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment