Monday, January 24, 2011

SUPER BOWL!



Well fans, we are down to the final two.....Packers v Steelers. I am surprised that the early line is Green Bay -2.5, with the over/under at 45 +/-. I would have the game as a pick, if I were setting the line. Neither championship game was particularly exciting, although I think it will be interesting to see if Jay Cutler's image can be rehabilitated before next year. That whole deal just did not look right to me. Perception is everything,and that was some bad body language.


As for the Super Bowl, it is well documented that I hate the Steelers more than anything that I know. I have devised a devious plan to deal with the fact that this is Pittsburgh's 3rd Super Bowl in the past 6 years. This year, I will be rooting for the dreaded Steelers! Being a life long Browns fan, everything I root for eventually turns to shit...so why not turn that stench in the direction of the Steelers? Big Ben? Deviant? Hell no, he is a playmaker! Heinz Ward? Cheap shot artist? No, just a tough gritty player! James Harrison? Criminal, head hunter? You wish he was on your team! So there you go! Go Steelers! Fear the Towel!

1 comment:

  1. I too hate the Steelers and subscribe to the reverse chaos theory...Go Steelers!!!

    ReplyDelete